This year, up to 5 MSc scholarships (7,000$), 5 PhD scholarships (9,000$) and 8 undergraduate scholarships (2,000$) will be offered.
- You must not have exceeded 2 years for a M.Sc. and 4 years for a Ph.D. when the scholarship is awarded.
- You must not hold a major scholarship (NSERC, SSHRC, FRQSC, FRQNT, Vanier) at the time of the 2021 Geotop scholarship competition results.
- You must be supervised by two or more Geotop regular researchers.
- You must have attended, and gave a talk or presented a poster at, the Geotop Student Meeting, which was held on March 16-18, 2021.
- You must have an average cumulative GPA of at least 3.2/4.3 or the equivalent.
- You can, but do not need to be co-supervised by two or more Geotop regular researchers (one is enough).
- Participation to the Geotop Student Meeting is not mandatory for undergraduates.
Given applicants with equal qualifications, priority will be given to students who have no other source of funding.
The deadline for submitting your application is May 17th, 2021 at 5 PM. Please send the form and all necessary documents in a single pdf file.